Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tag Thusday October Thank You

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FESTIVE THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
These were my thank you tags that I made for my customer orders in October.
I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set....
And my little scarecrows were colored in with my Stampin' Write Markers.
Each tag had the scarecrow nested on one of the 'Layering Circles Framelits'......
And topped off with a piece of Burlap Ribbon and tied up with a Linen Thread bow.
I made both Rich Razzleberry and Cajun Craze versions of this tag for my customers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday projects with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You always remind me I need to make more tags. These guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete