Sunday, October 02, 2016

Spot Light Sunday Dracula

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How's this for a "happy Halloween" card!
I used the Dracula stamp from the new 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' set.  I colored his vest in Real Red and his shirt Smoky Slate and cuffs Basic Gray.
I added three banner flags that were created from the simply fabulous 'Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper' ........
And then I added a small strip of Basic Black cardstock and wrapped some 'Halloween Night Baker's Twine' around that black piece and tied it up into a pretty bow.
To finish my card off I used the new 'Halloween Night Enamel Dots' and added a slash of color to the top right corner of my card.
A darling little card that is going to make someone back in Wisconsin smile BIG!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Drac is back and in such an adorable suit. Love the mix of colors for the dots1

    ReplyDelete