Saturday, October 29, 2016

Spooky Halloween Treat

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Normally on Saturday's I post something Paper Pumpkin related ........ but today I have a fun little Halloween treat that I made for myself and my two daughters back in Wisconsin.  I saw this project on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to make one for myself ...... and before I knew it......I was also making one for both my girls.  I just LOVE how this project turned and think you will too. 
This cute little mummy box holds a SERIOUSLY fun surprise inside.
The box unwraps by removing the belly band that I created to go around the box......
And once the lid is removed.......
TWO DARLING LITTLE MUMMIES ARE TUCKED INSIDE!
The mummies are Cadbury Eggs that are wrapped in white surgical wrap and each is nestled inside the box with the help of a tray I made for them to sit in.
 
The box is covered with the 'Halloween Night' Specialty Designer Series Paper and a SUPER CUTE mummy is stamped and punched for the front of the box.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Spot Light Sunday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Do you have instructions for the box? TFS.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kathy, I forgot to post the link. It's a project from SplitCoast Stampers. Here's the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cadburyeggcaddy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the world did you get those cadbury eggs? I'm still chucking over their cuteness. You managed to find the more adorable way to package them up as well. Mummy heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Mary......they weren't easy to find in October. But they do make a special Halloween Cadbury Egg and they are sold at Walgreens. THANKS for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete