Sunday, October 09, 2016

Halloween Candy Corn

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday and 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.  This card uses minimal product.....But packs a huge punch for those quick Halloween cards you might be wanting to make.   Let me share that card with you now.........
I created this card for my Downline Team to make at last weeks team meeting.  We used the Stampin' UP! notecards to create this little card.  And with the coordinating envelopes that come with the notecards.....you can create LOTS of these sweet card before your supplies run out.
We used the 'Mr. Funny Bones' stamp set to stamp our sentiment.....
And then created two candy corn treats for the front of our card.  We used the Bright Designer Series Stack pad and decorated our candy corn with the Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie sheets in that collection.
Here's a close-up of one of the candy corn.
A final touch was adding some Basic Black Baker's twine around the bottom of our Old Olive panel ..... and this card was finished in no time flat.
So there you have it friends ..... A quick and easy Halloween card that is SO MUCH FUN to make.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: