Sunday, October 23, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Jar of Haunts

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I had so much fun creating this card ........ It's the perfect Halloween card for someone very special on my Halloween card list.
I began this card by stamping the jar from the 'Jar of Haunts' set onto a square Whisper White panel.
And I used my Aqua Painter to color in the green liquid in the jar and then added some blood shot RED to each of the eyeballs.
A fun little banner flag was created for the top corner of my card ........ And some of the new 'Halloween Night Baker's Twine' was wrapped around those banner flags and then each banner had one of the Pumpkin Pie 'Halloween Night Enamel Dots' added to the bottom of the flag.
And that is all it took to bring this fun card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment