Monday, October 24, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Jar of Haunts

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the left.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right.......
The biggest change to my card today is I moved the orientation to a landscape style card.
I upgraded the Pumpkin Pie panel by running it through the Big Shot with the 'Large Polka Dot' folder.
And I also upgraded the jar of eyeballs by die-cutting the jar and then adding some 'Halloween Night Baker's Twine' around the neck of the jar.
While I was upgrading the jar of eyeballs I also added some Crystal Effects to each of the eyeballs and fussy cut this additional set of eyeballs and mounted that directly onto my jar.
My banner flag for this upgraded card was created from the new 'Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper' and then I layered a banner of Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black flag under that glimmer paper.
So there you have it friends......
I like both of these designs.....
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment