Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Swirly Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I made two versions of this Swirly Bird thank you card.....
The first version has the 'Swirly Scribbles' thinlit dies arranged to the bottom left hand corner of my card.
And my second version has the 'Swirly Scribbles' thinlit dies arranged at the upper right hand corner of my card.
The 'Swirly Scribbles' thinlit dies were adhered to a Pool Party die-cut circle from this same set.......
And all I had to do was come in with the 'Swirly Bird' stamp set to create some So Saffron splatters and flowers.....
And then stamp my "thank you" sentiment with the help of the 'Thoughtful Banners' set and punched it out with the help of the Duet Banner Punch.
Super fun card to create ......
And one that doesn't take any time to create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: