Thursday, October 13, 2016

October Stamp-of-the-Month Club

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created for my Stamp-of-the-Month Club customers .......... and I'll show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a  SUPER FUN THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday creation ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
My October Stamp of the Month Club bundle was the 'Foxy Friends' stamp set and coordinating punch.
To create this darling tag I started by stamping my Cajun Craze fox onto a Whisper White circle.  I then matted it onto a Basic Black scallop circle.
I also stamped my 'thank you' sentiment onto a panel of Whisper White and then punched it out with the new 'Duet Banner' punch.
I topped my tag off with some Cajun Craze DSP and Basic Black Baker's Twine ........ And this tag was done in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Freaky Friday card with you ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very foxy! Love how you layered the die cut sentiment1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little fox. Love the colors. You Queen of Tags You!!!!

    ReplyDelete