Thursday, October 06, 2016

Tag Thursday - Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I created these tags for each of my customers who placed an order with me in September.
I began this tag by die-cutting out a black fence from the 'Halloween Scenes' Edgelits Dies.  Before I adhered my fence onto my Basic Gray tag.....I stamped the spooky tree from the 'Halloween Scares' set and then positioned the black fence onto my tag.
Next I stamped my 'Thank You' sentiment onto my tag and added a spooky moon to the corner of my tag.  One final step to completing my tag was to add some bats to the top of my card and those were from the 'Spooky Fun' stamp set.
And that's all it took to create these fun September customer order thank you tags.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Freaky Friday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the orange moon stamped on gray . . . such a cool effect. I always forget to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love and Love your tag Kadie. I'll have to try to make some Halloween tags myself. I haven't done that yet!
    Thanks for sharing with us! Amazing tag you Queen of Tags you!!!

    ReplyDelete