Sunday, October 30, 2016

Spot Light Sunday Pumpkin Treat Box

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a fun Halloween project I created to hand out to some special friends this year.  This project came together so quickly that I think you will still have time to make some of these before Halloween arrives tomorrow.  Let me jump right in with my project share for today.........
This fun little Pumpkin just SCREAMS OUT HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I die-cut two jars from the 'Everyday Jars Framelits' and then created a little box to sandwich between the two jars to hold some yummy treats.
I used the 'Jar of Haunts' to stamp the face on my pumpkin and then added a spooky fence from the 'Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies' at the bottom of each pumpkin. 
The insert box is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of cardstock that is scored at 2" on all four sides and then on two sides I trimmed off 1/2" from the top and bottom flap.
The Halloween treats were added to a tiny cello bag and then dropped into the center of each completed pumpkin.
A darling little project that was fun to make and even more fun to hand out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this project with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this! It tickles the funny bone, right down to the black picket fence!

    ReplyDelete