Saturday, October 15, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun birthday card to share with you!  This card was made with my May Paper Pumpkin kit and I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.......
This card uses one of the laser die-cut base cards that came in this May Paper Pumpkin Kit.  All I did was add a panel of Flirty Flamingo behind the laser die-cut.
I used the stamp set that came with the May kit and stamped my 'Happy Birthday' sentiment on the front of my card.
I created three clusters of balloons for the front of my card with the help of the 'Balloon Bouquet' punch.  I also grabbed some Whisper White Baker's Twine and added a hanging string to each of my balloons.
Each balloon was distressed along the edges (to give it some depth and dimension) and each balloon was popped up onto the layered circles with Stampin' Dimensionals. 
A simply darling card that came together pretty quickly.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great Alternate PP card. Love your balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the geometric die cut with the birthday balloons!

    ReplyDelete