Monday, October 03, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Dracula Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the left......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right...
I changed my card up ever so slightly....
I adhered my 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' Dracula onto a panel of Basic Black cardstock.
I added three Real Red Enamel Dots into the upper right hand corner of my Basic Black panel and adhered a small strip of Whisper White cardstock to the bottom of this panel ...... And that is were I stamped my 'happy halloween' sentiment (from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set).
I grabbed my 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set and created some blood splatters onto my Whisper White base card.  LOVE how this turned out!
And I repeated my three banner flags from yesterday's card ...... Using the 'Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
So there you have it friends!
The same card just done up two different ways.
Do you have a favorite?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the stitches . . . but the blood spatters steal the show!

    ReplyDelete