Friday, October 28, 2016

Freaky Friday - Scissors Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is another Freaky Friday share.  I recently went to an all weekend retreat with my Phoenix/Mesa GalPals and one of the real surprises to this retreat are all the fun treats we make for each other.  Let me share with you what my very talented Phoenix/Mesa Scissors GalPals made for me.......
This gift was made by my UBER TALENTED friend Jennifer.  She made this BEYOND CUTE scarcrow that was packed full of fun surprises....... 
This OH SO YUMMY pumpkin bag was filled with some yummy pumpkin bars that my Scissors GalPal Darlene made.
Check out this FABULOUS GIFT that Melody made for me.  (WHO KNEW I LKE PINK OUT IN THE KITCHEN TOO!)
 
 
These five ADORABLE gifts were made by the Pinterest Goddess Terry.  She is just soooo creative when it comes to bringing it on at this retreat.
And these five gifts were made by the FABULOUS tag team of Donna and Kathy.  They always blow me out of the water with their darling gifts.
And this is the table gift I made for each of the ladies.  Their water bottle was covered with a fun tag ....... They each received a yummy bag of Candy Corn ..... And I also included a fun luggage tag (with their initials on the reverse side) for each friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special SPOOKY SATURDAY creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little box holding the candy corn! Do you have instructions to make them? TFS!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Chalk Talk Die to cut the shape and then just wrapped a belly band around it. Hope that helps Kathy. Yell back if you need more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a parade of fabulous Halloween treat ideas!

    ReplyDelete