Tuesday, October 11, 2016

3-D Tuesday - Birthday Totes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the greatest feature is you don't need any special tools to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
I created these totes for an Early Bird Gift at a recent Stamp Camp.
I gave two of these away to a lucky winner for arriving at my Stamp Camp early/on-time.
The base of my tote is a Whisper White piece that measures 7-3/4"x 3-3/4" and is scored on all four sides at 3/4" and then constructed.  
The DSP panels are 6"x9" and I cut two panels.  Each panel is wrapped on the inside of the Whisper White base box and secured on the sides.  After the DSP has been adhered together......I used a 3/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White around the top of my tote to give it a finished look.
My handles were made with a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 1" x 11" and scored down the center of the 1" side at 1/2".  I didn't score all the way to the end of this piece of cardstock.  I stopped about 1/2" short on each end.  (Remember to make two of these handles)  I secured my handles to the top of my tote with Antique Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals.
For the four cards I added to the inside of my tote, I used the 'Endless Birthday Wishes' stamp set and some yummy DSP from the Bright Collection.
Here are the four finished cards that I added to the inside of my tote.
And here are all four totes that I created.  I managed to keep the pink and the yellow version of these totes.  I will be giving them to two special friends for their birthday.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your totes and cards turned out AWESOME Kadie. Love the colors that you used. I have mine sitting on top of my desk in the dining room. That was BIG fun making them with you!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing could be cuter than the handles with the antique brads. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Are those full sized cards you used? TFS!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES......The 4-Cards inside my tote are full size cards.

    ReplyDelete