Sunday, December 23, 2018

Joy To The World Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ........ And want to jump right in with my card share for today................
How BEAUTIFUL is this holiday card!!!
I started this card out with a Whisper White base card ....... And added a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock to the top of that card.  Next, I added a small panel of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock and positioned that to the far left hand edge of my card. 
Before I adhered that Designer Series Panel down to my card ...... I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top of that panel and then adhered it down to my card.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Sincerely Santa' set with Mossy Meadow ink ........ and I stamped that onto a large Whisper White circle.
A finishing touch for this card was using some of the new 'Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint' around the Mossy Meadow panel and that gave me that little shimmer and shine I was looking for on this card.
So there you have it friends........A pretty quick and easy kind of holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: