Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Santa Gift Card Holder

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Tuesday morning........I was out the door at 5:30am to take Brooke to Swim Practice. 
The Oregon Pool is AMAZING!!!!!
And here is Brooke getting in some SERIOUS practice time.
Twoie also opened up Day 4 of his Christmas Advent Calendar.  It was a Reindeer shaped piece of chocolate.........OH YUM!!!!!! 
I also connected with some of the peeps I worked with when I worked at Meriter Retirement/Nursing Home for dinner.  I met up with Annie, Katie, Beth, Sherrie, Amy, Rose and Connie.  What a fun night we had.

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is one of those quick & easy gift cards that you can make in a jiffy.
It uses the 'Envelope Punch Board' along with a piece of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper'.  The Designer Series Paper measures 5" x 5" and the first punch and score is at the 2" mark.  Then the next three sides are lined up to the score line and punched and scored. 
And I wrapped a Black belly band around the gift card holder.  The belly band not only secures the holder closed.....but also adds a decorate element to the holder.
And here is the card that is tucked inside the holder.  All I needed to do was attach a gift card to the backside and I had an immediate gift to give to someone super special.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this gift card holder turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I've never made one of these before. Could you please tell me what you used or how you cut your Silver Glimmer Paper? I honestly don't know how to make it? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the holder (Directions above). And for the belly band....Use a 1/2" x 11" piece of black card stock, wrap around the holder and adhere 2-ends together. I punched out a Silver Glimmer Paper piece with the 'Christmas Traditions Punch' and then added that to the black belly band. Email me if you need additional instructions.

      Delete