Monday, December 24, 2018

Joy To The World Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
My upgraded card for today just shows how easy it is to upgrade any card with just a few additional products from Stampin' UP!  My first upgrade was adding a panel of the 'Festive farmhouse Designer Series Paper' to the front of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I created the same Designer Series Panel to the left hand edge of my card ....... But for this upgraded version, I used a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock instead of Whisper White to position my 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' onto.
One of the BIGGEST WOW FACTORS for this card was adding a single 'Galvanized Button' to the 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' before I tied it up into a pretty bow.
And a final touch was adding tree 'Silver Metallic Pearls' to the bottom section of my sentiment circle.
So there you have it friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know.......just changing up the line-up on this card made a BIG difference. Merry Christmas my sweet friend!

      Delete