Saturday, December 15, 2018

Here's To Christmas Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the November Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I am in love with this beautiful card.
I used the Designer Series Paper that was included in the November "To You and Yours" kit to start this card out.
My sentiment was stamped from the "To You and Yours" set ....... And I used Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp that sentiment.
I added a Gold Foil Scallop Circle behind the sentiment ......... And added two Cherry Cobbler Twine pieces (that came with this kit) to both sides of that stamped sentiment.
I embellished the sentiment piece with a couple sprigs that were included in the kit ...... And finished it off with two banner flags (that also were included in this kit).
So that's all it took my friends to create this BEAUTIFUL holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This may be one of the prettiest paper pumpkin kits ever! Thanks for sharing a beautiful alternative with the products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I completely agree with you Mary.

      Delete