Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tiding of Joy Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well.....I landed back in Arizona yesterday afternoon and my feet hit the ground running.  Have my Holiday Downline Party today.......And I can't wait for the team to come together and have some MERRY & HAPPY FUN.  Plan on SPOILING them BIG TIME today.........I'll be sharing pictures tomorrow of all the fun we had at our gathering.

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Think this just might be one of my favorite 'fold style cards' that I've made this holiday season.
It opens up with a fun pop up section in the center.
Used the 'Festive Farmhouse Christmas' Designer Series Paper'.....
Along with the 'Christmas Pines' set for the inside.
I'm just loving how all the inside panels just POP off the Cherry Cobbler base card.
And I used the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits' to create two DARLING little pinecones for the inside of this card.
Here's what the card looks like when it is opened.
Will be making a few more of this style card this holiday season!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: