Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Festive Wine Bottle Tag

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today........
How festive is this little wine bottle tag.
It was made with the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' and a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock. 
After I adhered down the Designer Series Paper........I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top of my tag and tied it up into a pretty bow.  I used the 'Farmhouse Christmas' set to stamp my holiday truck and used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in that holiday truck.
The sentiment that was stamped on the bottom of my tag was from the 'Mistletoe Season' set ..... And I used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp that sentiment. 
So my friends.........that's all it took to create this festive holiday Wine Bottle Tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the green and brown! The coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate you stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment my friend. THANKS!

      Delete