Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Cookie Straw

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This sweet little Cookie Straw is that something special you can quickly make for that someone special you might still have on your Christmas gift giving list.  This little project was that perfect little gift to make and hand out to the staff at the Oro Valley Hospital who helped take care of Jack while he has been in the hospital.
I used the Cookie Straws that are from Starbucks ........ And I used the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' to create a darling little banner flag that wrapped around the Cookie Straw. 
All that was left to do was create a layered sentiment circle from the 'Farmhouse Christmas' set.  I added two 'Leaf' punched pieces behind the sentiment circle and popped it up onto my Designer Series banner flag.
The final touch was wrapping some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the banner flag and this little holiday treat was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea for the hospital staff! Glad everyone is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO Mary......Hope you had a FABULOUS Christmas. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete