Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Wishes Gift Card Holder

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Looking for a quick gift card holder........Check out this little cutie.
I started out by using the 'Peaceful Poinsettia' set to stamp my holiday wish onto a Whisper White oval piece with Cherry Cobbler ink.
Next, I create the gift card holder piece with a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4 x 6 and scored at 3".  You will use the 'Envelope Punch Board' to line the left hand edge of the Whisper White card stock to the inside edge of the punching mechanism and punch that piece.  Now slide that piece over to the 2" mark and punch.  You will rotate your Whisper White card stock piece to the opposite side and do the same measurements to that side.  The last step to creating your holder piece is to use your paper trimmer to create the tab section of both the front and back sections.
To keep my holder closed ......... I wrapped a piece of  'Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon' around my holder and tied a pretty knot in the front.
I finished my holder off by adding a fun little "Do not open till Christmas!" message to the top tag.  I used the 'Signs of Santa' set and Cherry Cobbler ink to create that fun little message.
And that's how quick and easy this gift card holder comes together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to use the Punch Board this way! Clever and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......LOVE using older product that I've had for ages.

      Delete