Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Box of Santa Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Well my friends........My Winter Trip back to Madison, Wisconsin has come to an end.  I'm on my way back to Tucson, Arizona.......And I can't wait to see both Jack and my Monster Kitty.  It has been a FABULOUS 20 days.......And I made LOTS OF MEMORIES during my visit.

Here is Twoie opening his Day 10 Advent Calendar from yesterday....
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How FABULOUS is this pretty box of holiday cards.
It's a CASE that the very talented Julie DiMatteo at Paper Pixie created.  Here's the link to the video she created for this project:  https://thepaperpixie.com/2018/04/note-card-gift-box.html
This box of Santa cards was created with the 'Signs of Santa and Warm Hearted' sets.  I created a fun belly band with the 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and used the 'Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper' to top off that belly band piece.
The design of this box is a flip top box.......
And it holds 5-Whisper White note cards.
Each card is created with a 'Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper' elf image that is die-cut out with the help of the 'Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies'.
I also used the 'Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of each card.....
And each elf image was layered with the 'Layering Circle Framelits Dies'.
I used the 'Warm Hearted' host set to stamp my holiday sentiment across the top of each card.
Simply a DARLING little gift that someone very special is going to TOTALLY going to enjoy this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This was the most brilliant suite of santa and elves. Love this as a collection and gift box! I think we all a little sad to think of you leaving WI but lucky to have you back in AZ (where it's warm and sunny).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Julie is a SUPER TALENTED paper crafter and LOVE that I was able to CASE her. I'm back in AZ and LOVING the warmer weather and SUN SHINE!!!!!

      Delete