Sunday, December 09, 2018

Happy Christmas Wishes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
What an amazing weekend I had with my scrapbooking girl friends.  We Laughed ..... Scrapbooked and had a SUPER FUN TIME.  Biggest issue ....... Was I forgot to take pictures of all our fun.
 
So my only picture share for today is Day 8 of Twoie's Holiday Advent Calendar reveal.  HOW ADORABE IS HE!!!!!

Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Needing a quick and easy Christmas card?????
I started this card off by attaching a panel of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section of my Cherry Cobbler base card.
Next, I stamped my holiday sentiment from the 'Farmhouse Christmas' set onto a Whisper White 'Tailored Tag' piece.  All I needed to do was layer with several circles pieces and I had a pretty sentiment piece done in no time flat.
The finishing touch for this card was adding some dots with the help of the 'Frost White Shimmer Paint'.
This card was fun to create........
And would look GREAT in any holiday colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Crisp and amazing in red and white1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......It's the quickest & easiest card this holiday season.

      Delete