Monday, December 17, 2018

Stylish Christmas Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
For my upgraded card........I did some soft upgrading.
I kept the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' on the bottom portion of my card ........ And I also kept the 'Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched Ribbon' around that bottom DSP panel.
I added the "JOY" die-cut pieces from the 'Large Letters Framelits' dies ...... And used Whisper White card stock to create those letters.
My poinsettia flower was stamped from the 'Stylish Christmas' set and I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out that flower.
I punched out two sprigs from the 'Sprig Punch' and tucked those behind my popped up poinsettia flower.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this upgraded card turned out.
Do you have a favorite??????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to turn the poinsettia into the "O" in JOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your daily comment my friend........THANK YOU!!!!

      Delete