Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Easel Post-It-Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This darling little Post-It-Note Holder was designed by my great friend Mary Fish.  She made me one of these back in August ......... And I knew I wanted to recreate it and share it with my Saddle-UP! friends.  Here is the link to Mary's post https://stampinpretty.com/2018/08/country-home-easel-post-it-note-holder.html
I started my holder out with the 'Wishing You Well' set.
The Crumb Cake base piece measures 3-1/2 x 11.  That piece is scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.  To create the easel portion you need another piece of Crumb Cake that measures 3-1/2 x 4-3/4" and adhere that piece to the front partial panel with Tear n Tape Adhesive.  This will create the easel portion of your holder and all that you'll need t do is position your Post it Note pad to the bottom section of your base piece.
The stamped panel was adhered to the front of my holder and this project came together that fast.
I must admit ........These make an AWESOME GIFT ....... and your family and friends will LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving one this holiday season.  THANK YOU MARY FOR SHARING THIS DARLING PROJECT WITH ME!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable and thanks for the shout out, Kadie. I love having a functional and pretty way to display post it notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary for this project idea. My Saddle-UP! guest LOVED your project.

      Delete