Sunday, December 16, 2018

Stylish Christmas Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
So HAPPY with the way this card turned out.
I began by stamping my "Season's Greetings" sentiment from the 'Stylish Christmas' set with VersaMark ink and then sprinkling it with 'White Embossing Powder'.
I added a panel of the 'Festive Farmhouse Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the bottom of my Cherry Cobbler base card.  Before I adhered that panel down to my card ........ I wrapped some 'Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon' around that DSP and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My poinsettia was stamped from the same 'Stylish Christmas' set with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I stamped that flower onto a large Whisper White stitched circle piece.
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a soft and pretty poinsettia. Lovely with the simple stripe and cross stitch ribbon.

    ReplyDelete