Sunday, December 30, 2018

Wishing You Well

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and a carry over item from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How POSITIVELY PRETTY is this card!
I used the 'Wishing You Well' set that Stampin' UP! will carry over into 2019.  My sentiment was stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink onto a 1/2" Whisper White panel ....... And then I positioned it between two panels of the 'Flirty Flamingo Brights Designer Series Paper'.
After I stamped the sentiment ...... I positioned two 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' on both sides of that stamped sentiment.
My pretty floral sprig image was stamped from the same 'Wishing you Well' set ........ And I used Flirty Flamingo ink to stamp that image.
I just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out!
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Flirty Flamingo - perhaps my favorite way to use this stamp set! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary for always starting my day off with a SMILE. Your comments mean the world to me.

      Delete