Saturday, December 22, 2018

For You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the November Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card was SO MUCH FUN to create!
I used the supplies that were included in November 'To You and Yours' kit ........ And only added a Cherry Cobbler Stitched Shape Circle to this card.  I started out by layering some of the Sprigs that were included in this kit onto a Whisper White circle.  Then I adhered that completed circle to the Cherry Cobbler Stitched Shape Circle.
I stamped my sentiment from the set that was included in the kit ....... And adhered that at the bottom of my Cherry Cobbler Stitched Circle.
I finished off the pretty Sprig piece with some Gold Sequins and a pretty Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine Bow (both included in this kit) and called this Cherry Cobbler Stitched Circle FINISHED!!!
And that's all it took to create this beautiful holiday style card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I can almost smell the evergreens! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVED creating with this kit.....THANKS my friend.

      Delete
  2. I had a great time making some alternative cards too. Yours is sweet. This was definitely one time I wished I had an extra kit to play with. I guess I have can't have too much of a good thing! I am not a sequin lover but they work well here. Anyone would love to see this in their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you too liked this kit - Wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

      Delete