Monday, August 06, 2018

Thank You Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT...
And my Mix-It-UP! card for today on the RIGHT!!!!
 
I really didn't think it was going to be possible to upgrade my card from yesterday ...... But I'm just crazy about the way this upgraded card turned out.
I started out by adding a 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White panel to the front of my card.  I popped that panel into my 'Simply Score Board' and scored it on the diagonal every 1/4".  What a CREATIVE way to upgrade a simple Whisper White panel.
n
Next, I stamped my five flowers from the 'Blended Seasons' set onto some Whisper White card stock and used the same Stampin' Blends that I used yesterday to color them in.  After all five were colored in ........ I used my Paper Snips to cut each one out.
The real fun to this upgrade card came in arranging the five colored flowers on the front of my card.  I finished the center of all five flowers with a cluster of 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls'.
My sentiment was another great upgrade ...... I used the same sentiment stamp and threaded some of the 'Poppy Parade 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around the ends of the sentiment.  That sentiment was popped up onto my card with the help of some Stampin' Dimensionals.
So there you have it friends.......
Two AMAZING looking cards......
That were SERIOUSLY FUN to create!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment