Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Post-It-Note Frame

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This darling little Post-It-Note Frame has been around for years.......And I just updated it with some new Stampin' UP! product.
I used the 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of my frame.  The frame is from the Dollar Store ........ along with the pretty pink Post-It-Note pad.
The frame is just a clear 5x7 landscape frame.
I decorated the top and bottom of the front of my frame with the 'Decorative Ribbon Border Punch' and added some of the 'Share What You Love DSP' behind it.
My main image was assembled with several layers of circle punches, Pearalized Doilies and the largest 'Layering Circle Scallop Framelits' die.
I stamped the center Whisper White circle with the 'Flourishing Phrases' set and added three pretty 'Glitter Enamel Dots' below the sentiment.
Like I said ...... This project has been around for a LONG LONG time but this is my original take on this Post-It-Note Frame.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to brighten up essential supplies and keep them handy!

    ReplyDelete