Sunday, August 19, 2018

3-Elephant Congrat Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There are some sets that just make you smile .........
And the 'Little Elephant' set does that to me!!!!
I started this card out by stamping my little elephant stamp three times with Night of Navy ink and then cropping each out with the 'Elephant Punch'.
Each little elephant was mounted to a 1-3/8" Night of Navy circle and then matted to a 1-1/2" Whisper White circle.
My sentiment was created with the same 'Little Elephant' set and I created a banner flag that I popped off the bottom elephant circle.
You can bet that I'm already planning to make more of this card in both pink and yellow.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment