Friday, August 17, 2018

Friends Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends gave to me.
First up for today is this OVER THE TOP packaging idea that my sweet friend Debbie Robinson shared with me.  She wrapped some BEAUTIFUL guest napkins in some FUN burlap and topped it off with a DARLING cactus tag.
 This card was made for me by my FABULOUS Upline Lisa Pretto.
 This EXTRA HAPPY card was made by my good-good friend Gus Berry.
And this PRECIOUS key chain gift was given to me from my sweet friend Liz.  She went to a wedding in Mexico recently and these little key chains were gifts that the Bride & Groom made for their guests.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment