Monday, August 20, 2018

3-Elephant Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
 I began this upgraded card by changing the orientation........
And keeping the base card Whisper White.....
I did keep the same Night of Navy Designer Series Paper on this card ...... But for this upgraded version, I only added a small panel across the top portion of my card.
 
I did add a piece of 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' around my Designer Series Paper ........ And topped that ribbon off with a double Baker's Twine bow made with both Whisper White and Night of Navy Twine.
I kept the same trio of stamped elephants for this upgraded card ...... But reversed the layering of the circles.  And one additional touch was adding a tiny pearl that was colored in with my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends Marker' under each little elephant.
My sentiment was stamped and then sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder ...... and then adhered to the right hand edge of my Designer Series Paper.
 
 So there you have it friends........
Two darling little elephant cards!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment