Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Christmas Planner

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This past weekend........I held a couple classes teaching how to create this FESTIVE & FUN Christmas Planner.  It was a sold out event.......And the ladies enjoyed learning how to make this very useful holiday planner.
This planner was made with a Red File Folder (that I bought at Staples) ...... And all we did was create four pocket sections and decorated the entire planner with the 'Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper'.
The front scallop pieces has a thin magnetic attached to both the scallop piece and the front of the planner .........
And that allowed the flap to swing out so you can gain access to the four pockets that are inside the planner ..... And also acts as the closure for this planner.
Each pocket was decorated with pieces of Designer Series Paper.....
And on the inside of each pocket there were notepads we created to house some very important planner pages for the holidays.
Each planner notepad tucked inside each of the pockets.....
And this planner will help keep you organized and on task for the ever so busy holiday season.
I even created a spot for the pencil to be attached to the planner ....... So you will always be ready to jot a note or check a list.
 
Just crazy about the way this planner turned out .......
And I'm making a few extra kits to take back to Madison in November so my scrapbooking friends can each make one too.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment