Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Pair of Holiday Tags

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week Wednesday feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my Wednesday share for today........
At the end of my August Stamp Camp ........ I offered my guest the opportunity to create these two darling little holiday gift tags as a fun bonus project. 
Since our theme for August Stamp Camp was celebrating the holidays ........ Each guest made 4-beautiful holiday cards (which I have shared with you over the last four weeks) ......... and finished up their time with me by creating these two holiday gift tags.
Both tags used the 'Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper'..........
And used both a Old Olive and Real Red circle with a pretty 'Pearlized Doilies' tucked behind it.  
We used the 'Labels To Love' stamp set to add our "To/From" sentiment across the Old Olive and Real Red circles........
And the Gold Glitter star was die-cut using the "Starlight Thinlits' dies.
I'm just crazy about the way these tags turned out....
And have made extras so I can add them to all my holiday gift packages.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment