Monday, August 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded version for today on the BOTTOM....
I started my upgraded card out by changing the orientation.  I also changed up the base card stock color to Whisper White.  I think that helped all the pieces of this card to really POP.
I die-cut my "Happy Birthday" sentiment with the same 'Happy Birthday Thinlit Die'.  But for this card I used Lovely Lipstick card stock.
Next, I grabbed the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set and stamped three different colored balloons.  I picked Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry and Flirty Flamingo ink and card stock for my three balloons.
I wanted to create some fun and playful string for each of my balloons ........ So I added some 'Basic Black Sequin Trim' to the ends of each balloon ....... And that worked perfectly.
The Black Sequin Trim was secured with a Mini Glue Dot to the back of each balloon.
So there you have it friends........
Do you have a favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment