Saturday, August 25, 2018

For You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.
I started out by adding a Blueberry Bushel and Crumb Cake panel down the left hand edge of my Whisper White base card.
I used the 'Floral Frames' set to die-cut my Granny Apple Green leafs.......And added those to my Blueberry Bushel circles.
My sentiment is from the July kit ...... And I stamped that onto a Blueberry Bushel banner flag.  I used VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder and heat set that piece.
It's kind of hard to see ...... But I ran the front of my Whisper White base card through my Big Shot using the 'Subtle Embossing Folder'.
With all these pieces put together........
I created a HAPPY & FUN kind of card with the July kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment