Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Downline Tea Tin Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Check out this adorable project that I had my downline team create at our August Downline Meeting.
The 'Copper Tea Tin' was decorated with the 'Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper' and some Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
When the lid to the Copper Tea Tin was removed ....... It reveals three little 3x3 note cards tucked inside.
The three little note cards were decorated with more of the 'Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper' and 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
We used the 'Mistletoe Season' stamp set and Shaded Spruce ink for each little 3x3 note card.
Two little 'Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels' were added to both sides of the sentiment.......
And more of the 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' was added to the top of each Designer Series panel.
This project was a HUGE HIT with my downline team members......
And makes for the perfect little gift to give to someone special 
this upcoming holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment