Saturday, August 18, 2018

Apple Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card used some of the extra pieces in the July kit.
I began this card by stamping the sentiment that came with the July kit ....... And I used Real Red ink and sprinkled it with some Clear Embossing Powder before heat setting it.
The pretty checked DSP was from the basket liner paper in this kit......
And so was this apple ..... Which I sponged with some Real Red ink before adhering it down to a Whisper White 'Stitched Shape Circle'.
All that was left to do was add a few green 'Enamel Dots' around the front of this card ...... And this card was finished in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment