Thursday, August 09, 2018

Friends Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just can't wait to give this tag to someone special......
I started this Berry Burst tag off by stamping my sentiment at the bottom with the 'A Big Thanks' set.  I used some VersaMark ink and then sprinkled some 'White Embossing Powder' over the top before heat setting it.
Next, I layered one of the 'Pearlized Doilies' and a 2-1/4" Powder Pink circle together and positioned it on the far left hand edge of my tag.  All I needed to do was snip off the over hang and I got a fresh and fun doilies look.
Then I grabbed some fresh fun colored inks and cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Crushed Curry and Pool Party) and began stamping my 5-pretty flowers.  Each one snipped out in a snap......And adding a pretty 'Facet Dot' in the center just completed each flower (I used my coordinating 'Stampin' Blends' to color in each 'Facet Dot').
I topped my tag off with some 'Powder Pink Ruffled Ribbon' and called this tag done in no time flat.
Makes for a PRETTY tag.......
And a FUN tag to give to someone special.....
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: