Thursday, August 23, 2018

Love Love Love Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ It's time to jump right in with my tag share for today........
Here's a really fast and easy tag that comes together in no time flat.
All I did was use the 'Sunshine Wishes Thinlits' and two different colors of card stock (Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink) to die-cut out the word "love" three times.
I added some 'Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tied it up with a pretty bow from some Whisper White Baker's Twine.
A final touch was using my 'Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write Marker' and adding some stitching lines around the outer edge of my Whisper White tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment