Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Downline Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to make and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
When I saw this project designed by a fellow demo for the last Stampin' UP! convention ..... I knew it would be a fun CASE project for my downline team to create at our August Downline Team Meeting.  I have searched for the demo who created this project ....... And have failed in my attempt to give proper credit.  SO....If you know who shared this darling project at convention ......... Please help me give her proper credit here. 
This portfolio was created with one of the Stampin' UP! Demo recruiting folders.
I had trouble understanding the measurements and details on the original post.........So I did some measuring and cutting and was able to figure out how to CASE this darling little portfolio.  I cut the folder at 7" and used that larger portion for the base of my portfolio. 
Then I scored on both sides of the portfolio at 4-1/4" and that created the four inside pockets.  I added Tear n' Tape to the backside of the two center pockets and adhered those together......And that is how the 4-pocket portfolio is created.
I threaded some Night of Navy ribbon through a hole at the front and backside of the portfolio and that is the closure for this portfolio.
I was able to create four darling note pads for the inside pockets.......
And used the left over Stampin' UP! logo for the front of the portfolio.
MANY THANKS to the brilliant demo who thought up this idea.  My downline team had a BLAST creating this project!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment