Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Holiday Wreath Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for an extra special kind of holiday card!
I started out by adhering down a panel of the 'Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper' towards the left hand side of my Whisper White base card.
But before I adhered down that DSP panel ......... I wrapped some of the SUPER YUMMY 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around the top of that DSP panel.
Then ..... All that was left to do was create my darling little wreath piece.  I used one of the 'Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments' and opened it up to fill the Whisper White 'Starburst' piece.  I then stamped my sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Greetings' set with Real Red ink and layered that piece to a Real Red 'Stitched Circle' and 'Sparkle Glimmer Paper' scallop 'Layering Circle' piece.  The finishing touch on my wreath was dropping 5-little 1/8" Real Red circles around the wreath and then hitting each of those circles with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out and plan to make a couple more for a few extra special people on my holiday list.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card and I love the glossy (Fine Tip Glue) holly berries!

    ReplyDelete