Monday, August 27, 2018

Balloon Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
My upgraded card is really stepping up the balloons for that someone special on my August birthday card list.
For my upgraded version ....... I only die-cut the 'Candles Confetti' die to the top portion of my Whisper White panel.  Instead of a oval sentiment piece ..... I stamped my birthday sentiment directly onto my Whisper White panel and used Lemon Lime Twist ink for that sentiment.
My six balloons were die-cut from that same 'Candles Confetti' dies.  I used Berry Burst, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink card stock to create those six balloons.
And my final upgrade was adding some 'Lemon Lime Twist Ruffled Ribbon' to the bottom of my card.
So tell me friends........
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment