Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Joy To The World Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This just has to be one of my favorite holiday cards for this year.
I used the 'Softly Falling' Embossing Folder to create some pretty snow to the bottom portion of my Whisper White card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment to a Balmy Blue panel with the 'Hearts Come Home' set.
And I used the 'Hometown Greetings' dies to create a pretty village image on the upper portion of my Whisper White card base.
This card came together in a snap and packs a whole lot of WOW FACTOR that I was looking for in a holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment