Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Panda Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How ADORABLE is this 'Party Pandas' FREE Sale-a-bration set!
I started this card out by adding a panel of Old Olive cardstock to the top of my Whisper White card base.  Then I added a layer of 'Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper' to that Old Olive layer and I was off and running with this card.
I used a Marina Mist cardstock panel that was cut into a triangle and then stamped my "Happy Birthday" sentiment at the bottom of that panel.  I used 'Clear Embossing Powder' to that sentiment and that gave my sentiment a FUN SPARKLY look.
For one additional touch for that sentiment panel ...... I wrapped some 'Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' above the stamped sentiment and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My DARLING little Panda was stamped with the 'Party Pandas' set and I also used 'Clear Embossing Powder' to give my Panda a PRETTY SHINY look.
And to finish off my card ...... I matted my embossed Panda onto a Daffodil Delight scallop circle and popped that BUNDLE OF CUTENESS onto the center of my card.
I have plans to send this card off to my little grandson for his birthday this year ....... Just know he's going to SMILE BIG when he sees that cute little Panda Bear! 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to emboss the Panda. He looks so dapper with a little shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....I agree that the Panda was meant to have a little shine!

    ReplyDelete