Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Mini Gable Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my 3-D project share for today.......
This is going to make the PERFECT Valentine's gift for a dear friend!
I started this project out by assembling one of the new 'Silver Mini Gable Boxes' that are featured in the 2018 Occasions Catalog (page 13).  These little boxes measure 4" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and are the perfect size for filling with all kinds of fun surprises (Just wait till you see what I filled mine with).
I covered the front panel with some 'Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper'......
And wrapped some new 'Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon' (page 23) and some SUPER YUMMY 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon' (page 13) around the center of the DSP panel.  To finish off the front panel ...... I added a darling little sentiment piece that was made using the new 'A Good Day' stamp set (page 17).
I topped my Gable Box off with more of the 'Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon' along with a long strand of the 'Silver Mini Sequin Trim'. 
I used the new 'Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie (page 13) to fill the inside of my Gable Box......
And then I tucked two Ink Spots and a two stamps on the inside of my box.
Each Ink Spot and Stamp was individually wrapped and topped off with a pretty ribbon.
Turns out this Gable Box has made the perfect little Valentine's Day gift
for someone very special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Charming. I adore this with the aged brick background. Instant cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete