Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Flying Home Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
When I finished this card........I said to myself......
OH MY GOSH HOW ADORABLE is this card!
I started this card off with a panel of Chocolate Chip cardstock that was run through the Big Shot using the 'Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder'.
Next, I trimmed down a panel of the 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' and ran the top section through the Big Shot using the largest 'Layering Circles Framelits' just at the top edge of that DSP panel.
I stamped the birds in the nest image from the 'Flying Home' set and used my Stampin' Blends to color that image in.  My 'Layering Circles Framelits' were also used to die-cut both the stamped image and the Chocolate Chip matted circle.
Here's a close-up picture of how my little nest of birds looked after I had it all colored in.
All that was left to do was stamp my sentiment with the 'Heartfelt Blooms' Sale-a-Bration set and use the 'Layering Ovals Framelits' to die-cut both the stamped sentiment and the Chocolate Chip scallop oval piece.
And that is all it took to create this darling little "Thinking of You" card for someone very special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of the gorgeous coloring with Blends. Love the mix of red, orange and yellow. Feel like AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH Mary.....you are SPOT ON with your comment. TOTALLY AZ. Thanks for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete