Sunday, January 07, 2018

Amazing You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How GORGEOUS is this card!  I used the new 'Southern Serenade' set from the Occasions Catalog (page 49) to stamp my beautiful flower image.  I then grabbed my Stampin' Write Markers and began coloring this beautiful flower in.  
I used Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst Stampin' Write Markers to color in the flowers ........ And the leafs were colored in with Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.
To finish this card off ...... I used the Sale-a-Bration 'Amazing You' set to stamp my sentiment.  You can't purchase this set......but can earn it!!!!  For every $50.00 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can choose a FREE product from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And this set (on page 16) is one of those FREE PRODUCTS.
I'm just in LOVE with the way this card turned out .......
And LOVE how QUICK & EASY it was to create.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fresh and pretty. Perfect for every occasion, including Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your idea Mary of using this card for Easter. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete